Notorious B.I.G. Civil Case in Jeopardy as Key Witness Recants Testimony

6:26 p.m. No Comment

The ancestors of Notorious B.I.G.'s case adjoin the City-limits of Los Angeles seems to be imploding, the Los Angeles Times reports. Waymond Anderson, a captive and above R&B artisan whose affidavit adjoin the Los Angeles Police Department is an basic allotment of the Smalls family's wrongful afterlife accusation adjoin the city, is now claiming that he fabricated his statements up as allotment of a money-seeking betray involving two added inmates. Anderson aswell claims that Smalls' ancestors attorneys offered to pay him for his testimony. According to Anderson, he was offered a allotment of any adjustment recouped from the city-limits if he testified that above LAPD administrator Rafael Perez told him that addition above officer, David Mack, had something to do with Smalls' murder. Anderson is now adage affidavit he gave anecdotic conversations with both men was perjured. "I don't apperceive David Mack, I don't apperceive Rafael Perez," Anderson said. The two admiral "had no captivation with the ... murder," he added in a new degradation accustomed August 20th. "It was a lie, and I'm abashed of it -- I did what I had to do to survive." The Smalls ancestors lawyer, Perry R. Sanders Jr., alleged Anderson's allegations "100 percent, demonstrably false," and added, "This is wholesale, made-up-out-of-whole-cloth perjury."


Related Stories:
• L.A. Times Responds to Biggie Story
• B.I.G. Ancestors Paid $1.1 Million
• Notorious B.I.G. Biopic-Makers Searching For Un-Notorious Star

No hay comentarios. :

 
Copyright © GoCelebrityWeb | Powered by Blogger