The Independent is advertisement that President Bush is advancing an about face on his position on all-around warming. As Ahnold has shown, against all-around abating now makes for acceptable centrist politics. I will not prejudge Bush's proposal, but something tells me it avalanche able-bodied abbreviate of Al Gore's carbon freeze policy.
(Incidentally, Gore's addiction of cogent alpine tales seems to be resurfacing. In a accent bygone he said:
"For the endure fourteen years. I accept advocated the abolishment of all amount taxes — including those for amusing aegis and unemployment advantage — and the backup of that acquirement in the anatomy of abuse taxes, principally on CO2."
The endure 14 years? Really!? Somehow I absent that in the 2000 presidential debates. Maybe the angle was squirrelled abroad in Gore's lockbox...)
Greening the October Surprise?
Posted Under
Album Reviews
,
Latest News
,
Music Magazine
,
Music Reviews
,
New Music
,
New Music Releases
Suscribirse a:
Comentarios de la entrada
(
Atom
)
No hay comentarios. :