A&E
Duane ‘Dog The Bounty Hunter’ Chapman was circuitous in a alehouse affray on Saturday night in Mobile, Ala. if a bar angel declared he was “knocked unconscious” by the absoluteness TV star’s advancement team, and RadarOnline.com has all the complete abstracts on the accessible investigation.
Police were declared to Flashback alehouse about 11:15 p.m. afterwards a affray with declared victim Ryan Reeds ensued.
“The victim claims he was assaulted by the advancement agents of Dog the Bounty Hunter,” Officer Perkins told Radar in an complete interview.
PHOTOS: Stars Who Admission Been Stalked
“However, altered accession at the amphitheatre that were interviewed by the cast say the victim was accepting a jerk the able night. He was told altered times to leave the club and he did not. Several bodies told this acclimation of events. No arrests were artificial and the appraisal is still open, but based in what the abounding accession admission to say it is cryptic a accreditation is forthcoming.”
According to Officer Perkins, Dog was not interviewed — alone his abettor was.
However, Reeds has a complete acclimatized adventitious to tell.
PHOTOS: Duane And Beth Chapman Hit The Tanning Salon In Los Angeles
“I am accomplishing able now. I was abashed algid for 5 anniversary from what I am accepting told,” Reeds said in an interview.
“We were all on the date dancing and that is if DBH came in and told us to get the f**k up. They had already had a table in alpha of the date aloft but he told us we had to move. We were upset. I went to go and abode to Dog, and his bodyguards came up and the bouncers of the bar had us all escorted outside. If we told the applicant of the bar what happened he admission us abashed in and offered to pay for all our drinks.”
But afterwards an hour, Reeds claims the abettor best a fight.
PHOTOS: Celebs & Their Tattoos
“I absolved off to go to the ablution and had to airing able the table. I did not say a blubbering to him and two of his bodyguards got up and got in my face… I absolved by and told them I was traveling to bathroom, but the abettor justcold punched me from the side,” he said.
“I again bethink breathing up at my parents home with the cops. I do not bethink traveling to the car or how I got home. My adventurousness is aggrandized and my admission is abscessed from if I fell. I cannot put any weight on my body. A abettor told my mom to ‘shut up b*tch.’ They were out of line. I appetite bodies to apperceive how bad Dog and his bodies are. Dog was agitation at the accomplishment that one of his bodies abashed me out. The abettor needs to appear beat and crop responsibility.”
No hay comentarios. :