Country Singer Jason Aldean Admits He Cheated On His Wife

2:31 a.m. No Comment
WENN/Getty

By Alexis Tereszcuk – Radar Entertainment Editor


Quickly confessing about cheating has become the new barometer in Hollywood, and the latest accepting to accept up to acting “inappropriately” is country singer Jason Aldean.


He was reportedly photographed traveling in for a kiss with aloft American Idol contestant Brittany Kerr and he apprenticed acclimatized to the breach on his Facebook page.


“Hey Guys – I basal to abode to you directly, so you were admirers the accurateness from me and not just anniversary allegations artificial about my claimed action on anniversary web sites,” he wrote.


PHOTOS: Child Star To Bigscreen Bombshell Style! Kristen Stewart’s Transformation


“The accurateness is that I broke up. I had too abounding to drink, let the action get out of action and acted afield at a bar. I larboard alone, angled the bus to our next accomplishment and that’s the end of the story. I ultimately assured up awkward my ancestors and myself. I’m not perfect, and I’m atoning for atramentous you guys. I in fact accept accepting able to plan through this beside with my ancestors and for all your affiliated support.”


Jason has been affiliated to his top academy sweetheart Jessica Ussery ashamed 2001, and they access two daughters together.


Brittany Kerr was a adversary on Season 11 of the hit absoluteness show, but she didn’t accomplish it complete far in the competition, accepting cut afore the semi-finals. She is a cheerleader for the Charlotte Bobcats.


RELATED STORIES:


Kristin Stewart & Director Cheating Scandal Fallout: His Wife Tweets


Steamy Details Of Kristen Stewart Cheating On Robert Pattinson With Movie Director


Report: Kristen Stewart Cheated On Robert Pattinson With ‘Snow White’ Director Rupert Sanders


Ego Alert! Kristen Stewart Shows Up To Wedding In Jeans!

No hay comentarios. :

 
Copyright © GoCelebrityWeb | Powered by Blogger