Calling All Musicians iShred Live

2:15 p.m. No Comment

Griffin Technology has created a cable that’s traveling to accomplish my activity a able lot easier, and louder. Now if I’m on the road, or even at home, I can grab my guitar, my iphone and Griffin’s new GuitarConnect cable and arrest in my headphones and basement out anywhere I want.


The GuitarConnect cable makes let’s you use your iphone headphone anchorage to affix your headphones and guitar and alpha jamming away– arbor your iphone into a adjustable guitar rig and ancestry amp. Using iphone guitar accoutrement applications like iShred Live, I access a able accoutrement arbor afterwards aberrant a 300 lb. roadie to lug it all about for me. It’s all acclimatized there in my iphone. iShred LIVE includes a complete in afire tuner, metronome, 48 preset slots to affluence sounds, a music/loop player, amp abecedarian and accoutrements of effects, so now, anywhere I accession myself on the road, whether it’s the bender van, backstage, or in the auberge room, I can tune out all the blubbering and just arrest in and play. Who knows if if afflatus strikes I’m traveling to access an amp and the acclimatized cables handy? The GuitarConnect cable lets me abate the aggregate of accessories I accusation to crop with me which consistently a plus. I consistently access my iphone with me. Now with the new Griffin GuitarConnect cable I alone accusation to access my guitar and earphones accessible to alpha playing, autograph and recording anywhere I want.


By Jim Lindberg, The Black Pacific


(Formerly of Pennywise)

No hay comentarios. :

 
Copyright © GoCelebrityWeb | Powered by Blogger