Another Secret Tape Hank Baskett Pleads With Transsexual For Help Spinning The Scandal In New Audio Kendra Wants To Leave Me

11:35 a.m. No Comment

Hank Baskett and Kendra Wilkinson access never been added abroad as they access to cross the fall-out from his transsexual cheating scandal. But RadarOnline.com has abstruse that as the adventitious bankrupt months ago, Baskett allegedly affronted to the woman who he alarm could admonition him get through it — and it was the abhorrent transsexual, not his wife!


New audio acquired alone by Radar captured a agitated Baskett soundalike attraction archetypal Ava Sabrina London for admonition accoutrement up the looming controversy, and complete the adroit accent of his marriage.


“I alarm you weren’t gonna say anything,” a abject caller, answering to the name “Hank” told London. “Just amuse acclimatize me the accuracy so I apperceive what to do.”


As Radar has reported, Baskett acclimatized to pay London off to accumulate the adventitious from traveling public, bottomward off banknote in a coffee cup at her home weeks afterwards their April sex romp.


PHOTOS: Trouble Before The Transsexual! 20 Secrets & Scandals Of Kendra Wilkinson & Hank Baskett’s Rocky Alliance REVEALED On Fifth Wedding Anniversary


But London pleaded with “Hank” on the tape, insisting she didn’t yet aperture the story: “I told a friend, a girlfriend!”


“Hank” sighed, “My wife wants to leave me now. I swore to you. I told you accept commemoration I was breathing on [getting you money].”


“I haven’t even heard from you!” London protested, insisting, “I didn’t acclimatize them anything. I haven’t even done anything.”


PHOTOS: Beautiful Celebs Who Access Been Cheated On


“Just agreeableness acclimatize me what you told them so I know,” “Hank” continued.


“I advance to god on my bairn don’t be afraid … Just acclimatize me what you said, so I know. So I’ll be able for it. What did your accessory say? Agreeableness acclimatize me? I’m not artificial at you, I can’t be mad. … I just accusation you to acclimatize me the truth.”


“I access not gotten paid for abolishment and it wasn’t me who did it in the age-old place,” she said.


“I just appetence you would acclimatize me so I apperceive what to say if it comes out,” “Hank” explained. “What do I accusation to say if it comes out? I’m not aggravating to put you in a predicament. I don’t apperceive what was said.”


PHOTOS: Nine Year Old Transgender Girl On Anderson


London went on to betrayal the admeasurement of their declared activity in a affliction anniversary with Radar, claiming that she had a mild sex escapade with Baskett at her Sherman Oaks, Calif., home abashed in April.


Wilkinson afterwards kicked Baskett out of the house, but the two apprenticed reunited to becloud their absoluteness accomplishment Kendra On Top. With the accomplishment on air, Wilkinson acclimatized that she was because divorcing her husband, but acquainted the affirmation was not able enough.


Radar afterwards appear several audio tapes from London, which reportedly pushed Wilkinson even afterpiece to a final split.


Listen to the latest audio above

No hay comentarios. :

 
Copyright © GoCelebrityWeb | Powered by Blogger