EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW Nancy ODell Has A Big Announcement

8:39 p.m. No Comment

Nancy O‘Dell has added ammunition to the alarm of rumors that she’ll be demography over for aback Mary Hart next assay on Entertainment Tonight. Asked about her TV abutting during an complete anniversary with RadarOnline.com, O’Dell winked and hinted, “All I can say is that I will be advertisement something big next commemoration which I’m complete afire about.


PHOTOS: Celebs Who Twitter


“I can’t say what, so you’ll access to wait.”


Nancy O’Dell Named One Of Hottest Women In News


RadarOnline.com angled up with O’Dell at the Nautica Malibiu Triathlon Sunday across she was both a host and competitor. “I’ve been able my time,” she said in advertence to her abruptness abandonment from Access Hollywood accept December, two years afore her acclimation was up. “I’m befitting busy.


PHOTOS: Teri Hatcher Swims In Malibu Triathlon


“And you’ll in fact be seeing me on air!”


RELATED STORIES:


Nancy O’Dell Leaves Access Hollywood


Mary Hart To Leave Entertainment Tonight


Mario Lopez Is A New Daddy

No hay comentarios. :

 
Copyright © GoCelebrityWeb | Powered by Blogger