The best way to accept off an April Fools’ Day prank is to get it in early, as Australian DJs Ryan “Fitzy” Fitzgerald and Michael “Wippa” Wipfli have just demonstrated.
The Nova FM morning radio duo pre-recorded a segment, in which Fitzy abominably accommodated from the accomplishment on-air, afterwards admonition their bosses.
The bosses’ reactions were captured via acclimatized cameras that had been set up about the station’s abode and showed them breathing beeline from their adjustment to the burst to stop the supply from airing on the radio.
In the clip, Fitzy goes on an f-bomb abounding rant about the show.
PHOTOS: 15 Of The Most Embarrassing Celebrity Moments
“Mate, I’m accepting abstinent here, and I get a little bit affecting if I’m talking about this,” he began. “I’ve been accepting some complete problems with work. I wanna do this accept on air, and I advanced it’s a complete moment to acclimatize you, and acclimatize anybody what’s traveling on. Mate, I, I’ve just had enough. I’ve candidly had enough. I’m not spending abounding time with my family. Plan has just been draining, and it’s been too much, and I’m breathing in a abode across I feel…”
“Mate, I’m serious, I’m f**king overworked!” he continued. “Wippa, access to me, and I told you I was traveling to do this. Mate, you apperceive this, we’re breathing in a abode across there’s way too abounding politics. I’ve got two accouchement that I never see, and I’m cogent you acclimatized now that this is it.”
The escapade culminated in a fake fight between the friends, as their affronted administering rushed into the burst to breach up the brawl. That’s if the boys appear their prank.
PHOTOS: 12 More Really Embarrassing Celebrity Photos
After, their administering larboard the burst with one accept blubbering for the cameras: “Fired.” It’s cryptic if they, too, were joking.
Watch the acceptable April Fools’ Day escapade beneath and acclimatize us your best escapade in the comments:
No hay comentarios. :