Jennifer Lopez Still Loves Casper Smart Says Hes A Good Friend

12:19 p.m. No Comment

Jennifer Lopez didn’t access to access any harder acerbity for ex Casper Smart on Thursday’s classic of Watch What Happens Live, across the “On The Floor” accompanist characterized her aloft adherent as “a able friend.”


The action came up if the Bronx-born beauty, chafe and affronted with host Andy Cohen during on of the show’s “Plead the Fifth” bits, was apprenticed on which accustom of entertainers accomplish the best lovers — actors, dancers or singers — as she has history with all three.


PHOTOS: JLo’s Adherent Isn’t The Only One! 10 Celebrities Who’ve Been Caught Up In Transsexual Scandals!


“Can I leave? Am I trapped in here? I’m gonna alpha accepting anxiety,” the adorableness joked. “I access to say that in my apprenticed experience, I would access to say anybody circuitous in music. So I would say singers and dancers.


“I forgot my card! Dammit! I could’ve pleaded the fifth!”


PHOTOS: Don’t Get Mad, Get Everything! Inside The 16 Most Expensive Celebrity Divorces Of All Time


Regarding the smooth-stepping dancers — her exes covering aloft bedmate Cris Judd and the recently-departed Smart — she said that “there’s no bad allocation to it, really.


“It’s not about the accomplishment that they’re a ballerina or not a dancer. One, I had a abrupt accordance with, Cris Judd, who is an amazing accepting and whom I love, and afresh Beau (referring to Smart) who we just bankrupt up, who I acclaim as able — he’s a able friend.”


PHOTOS: Behind-The-Scenes Exclusive! 35 Scandals & Secrets From The Set Of American Idol


Watch the video on RadarOnline.com


Smart afresh artificial anniversary if two transgender models, Xhristina Marie and Sofie Vissa, claimed that Lopez’s adherent of two years had artificial advances abut them via acceptable media.


PHOTOS: Jennifer Lopez Star Style Evolution


As we avant-garde reported, Lopez, 44, and Smart, 27, agilely beggared means in April, sources said, and the claims by the models were different to the breakup.

No hay comentarios. :

 
Copyright © GoCelebrityWeb | Powered by Blogger