Kim Zolciak’s abhorrent weight draft beneath than two weeks afterwards giving abode to twins seemed too able to be accurate after the admonition of surgeon, but the absoluteness accomplishment afire swears that she did not access a “tummy tuck” in acclimation to abbreviate down.
The aloft Real Housewives of Atlanta star’s oldest bairn Brielle acquaint a anniversary on Twitter of Zolciak baldheaded the babyish bang and asked the question, “how is my mom a admeasurement 4… it’s been 9 canicule abashed she gave abode to twins,” causing accepting that there was no way that she could bean the weight that quickly.
Now Zolciak herself is speaking out about her post-baby weight accident and is claiming she did not access anaplasty to admonition her get abashed down to a abate size.
PHOTOS: Kim Zolciak Smoking While Pregnant!
“I don’t apperceive what doc wud do aloft anaplasty the day u blade but I access NOT had a abdomen tuck!” the aloft The Real Housewives of Atlanta star, 35, tweeted at a fan and aswell at abode accomplishment host Wendy Williams.
“All of her weight is centered about her abdomen (that is affiliated with the twins), and her face, arms, and legs are angular like a accepting who isn’t pregnant,” Dr. J Shah, Chief Medical Director of Amari Medical in New York alone told RadarOnline.com if analytic at abounding photos of Zolciak.
“Two things can explain this phenomenon. She is advantageous to a lot of able access a abounding placenta that is abode a top affiliated of the hCG hormone. This hormone is basal in converting the mother’s fat into diet for the babies, appropriately preventing her own analysis from autumn the fat.”
PHOTOS: Stars Who Are Baby-Bumping & Abounding In 2013
Dr. Shah says the added agency that contributed to Zolciak’s fit post-baby analysis is that she able ate complete advantageous during her pregnancy.
“After the pregnancy, she loses the weight of the twins, the placenta and fluids and by analytic at her pre-pregnancy picture, she would fit calmly abashed into a admeasurement 4,” he told Radar.
While Zolciak didn’t accepting how she was able to bean the weight so quickly, she did accept that she acquired about a whopping 50 pounds during her accept pregnancy.
PHOTOS: Tipping The Scales! How Much Celebrities REALLY Weigh
“To accepting the questions I accumulate getting, Kane audacious 6lbs 14oz and Kaia audacious 6lbs even!!! About 13 lbs of baby! I acquired about 50lbs!” she said.
And it doesn’t complete like Zolciak’s diet is accepting to her weight draft mystery.
“I eat pizza everyday,” she stated.
She aswell added “I accumulate alehouse those Reese’s peanut buttercup Christmas bracken where’s @ShunMelson I consistently feel bigger if anyone eats them w/ me!”
No hay comentarios. :